Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lookie...I made something....


how long has it been???? Too long...I know. Some generous soul on SCS sent me a gift certificate to All That Scraps. So, I bought a Copic Air Brushing System. It is a whole lot of fun, but dangerously expensive for the first run. (Yeah, I've used a whole can just messing around.)

Each of these boxes are filled w/embellishments and other surprises for a Secret Friend SWAP. I think I like the box on the left the best. The bold colors just fit together so well. The most unlikely color combination really just does something for me. The box on the right...did not come out the way I had hoped. The air brushing dries a bit "tacky". So, my finger prints got all over the top. Hence, the card attached to the top. I loved using my Love and Happiness Rub-Ons for the final touch. They saved me a lot of time figuring out what stamps to use.

Been cleaning out the craft room...AGAIN....what can I say...I'm fussy. The sun motivates my creative flow. Since, it shines more each day...there's more fun things on the "horizon". What a lovely metaphor!!!

Images Copyright Stampin' Up 2008

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute containers! Love the new look of your blog! Hope all is well!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Great tins, Lynn! Glad to see you back to blogging!