Saturday, July 12, 2008

Retired Stamp SALE!!!

Hello All,

With new the Stampin' Up! year approaching....comes an overhaul of my stamp room!! Not to mention my A*Muse Art Stamp ADDICTION is beginning to take up some space. (Sorry, I won't be letting go of any of those!) Look for my list of retired sets coming up the week of July 21st (newly retiring August 10th not included).

My upline Elissa Moise has some on sale as well. She has a really neat offer for her stamps. Basically, each set is priced $1 per stamp in the set. So, if the set has 6 stamps (regardless of value) she is selling it for $6. I am going to follow her plan with one tweek. Since I HOARD anything and everything, I have a LOT of unmounted stamps. THOSE will be priced a smidge higher than the others...possibly $2 per stamp OR 50% off. ( I will kick in a thank you with your purchase as well.) You might want to check out her $10 Gift Certificate BLOG CANDY that ends TODAY at 10pm.

Also, Fashion Flips is hot here in NH and expanding. If you are in the area, I will be at the Pittsfield Old Home Days in Pittsfield, NH, Saturday July 19th. The theme is a Mexican Fiesta. The festivities begin around 10am and end around 4pm. I will have some in stock reversible bags available $24-$60. FREE gift with every purchase. Custom orders are taking 4-6 weeks for delivery. Sign up on my mailing list for a chance at my FREE raffle ($50 value). Book a home boutique event receive a special gift in addition to typical Hostess benefits with qualifying sales. Fall fabrics are coming SOON!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Sooo, what have you added to your A Muse collection lately?? I've added too much to list here.:) Have a great day!