Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blog Banner

These images are courtesy of A*Muse Art Stamps 2008. I am working on the cropping of this photo as it is intended. I am doing my best during my vacation to be diligent about keeping up with this blog. Maybe learn how to use Photoshop and create a watermark. (Between "us", I've been ridiculously addicted to Facebook, but that's an entry for another day.)

Anywho, I have a modified creation in the works. Must check with the originator before I can post...it is in prototype phase. Driving me nuts actually. Still, changing the blog banner makes me feel like I have something checked off the list.

Hang in there, I WILL be back.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey!! Glad to see you posting! How have you been? We are living in the land of chaos since I started working part-time. I'm still trying to find time to stamp though! Good to hear from you!