Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lyndsey's Angels


This is Lyndsey. She is 3 years old. She is a happy go lucky little girl. She lives in Tewksbury, MA with her Mom (Jeanie), Dad (Keith) and big sister Lauren. While bathing Lyndsey, Mom noticed small blood blisters on her neck. She took her to the doctor’s the next day. Within 48 hours, her family received devastating news that little Lyndsey has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL). She is receiving treatment at Children’s Hospital in Boston, MA. Her prognosis is good as this is the most curable form of Leukemia.

However, with the diagnosis comes not only emotional and
physical strain, but financial burden too. Insurance will not cover all expenses. It seems unjust for such a hard working family. Her Auntie Michelle, a dear family friend, Gramma Yvonne and others are working hard raising funds for the family and Children’s Hospital.

My commitment to Lyndsey’s Angels through Fashion Flips…

  • $1 donations accepted w/ every purchase
  • I will donate $3 with The Stephanie Collection purchase.
  • $5 donated for boutique events scheduled and held in April, May or June.
  • These offers are only available through Lynn Monk-Treadway. Online inquries should be filtered to me directly.

My commitment through Just Monkin’ Round (coming soon)…

  • Special Edition Lyndsey’s Angels handmade note cards in a decorative box available for $15.00… 100% profits goes directly to Lyndsey’s Angels. Images courtesy of Elzybells NA © A*Muse Art Stamps 2008.
  • Any donated items graciously accepted for future fund raising events (silent auction/raffle items). I hoping my creative sisters out there can lend a hand.

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Lynn Monk-Treadway

Fashion Flips

www.fashionflips2.com

LynnMTreadwayfashionflips@gmail.com

5 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing her story. I can't even imagine what her family is going through, especially with myself being a mom of a 3 and 4 year old. I'll be working on something to send your way!

Heather said...

You have been tagged! Check out the deets here: http://inkonmyear.blogspot.com/

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Awww, Lynn, hugs to you and your friends. I'll be sending up some prayers for them. I got my A Muse goodies, so I'll be sending flower girl your way soon.:)

Anonymous said...

Let me know what I can send your way....I wanna help ya out!!! Breakin my heart! Kelli Jo

Lisa M. said...

Hi I am one of Heather's friends and I read the story and 2 years ago we went thru a big scare with our daughter Hannah and I would like to donate one of my custom made tutus or tutu halter dresses to this cause. My website for them is www.hannahstutus.com please browse on there and let me know what item I can make and send to you to help raise money in your auction or whatever you can email me from the site or Heather knows my email.