Friday, March 14, 2008

TAG...I'm IT!!!

Although I am not one for chain letters/e-mails, my friend Heather, Ink On My Ear, is a good egg. How can I not contribute to this blogging madness? It's good filler in between projects too.

I am supposed to tell you seven interesting things about me that someone might not know. I can't say I've had the most thrilling life, but I can sure make something sound like I have.

Seven interesting things about me...

1. High School Varsity Boy's Basketball manager...basically, I kept stats and score book. I am not skilled in any sport, but managing the team helped me get my varsity letter.
2. I've been crafting it seems since birth. Love it, love it, love it.
3. I got to slap a guy in high school on purpose without getting in trouble. I played the lead female role in All My Sons .....by Arthur Miller. The guy played my husband and he was naughty. I totally was in character and smacked him GOOD. Apparently, my performance was viewed by future classes as a model for the director's drama students.
4. I met my husband at a Bible Study group just 6 short months after a disastrous relationship. The Red Sox won their first World Series in 86 years that season.
5. I never met a strawberry I didn't like.
6. Had a belly button ring before it became as common as getting your ears pierced. YES, it HURT!! Only time I nearly passed out b/c I was in such pain.
7. I would love to go on Carsen Kressley's show "How to Look Good Naked" simply for a good bra fitting and new skivvies. (HA HA!)

Who's next? As the "rules" state...I must "tag" 7 more someone's and so on!

WAStamper, Bucky Girl, Sally N., MommyMonk, Cathy L., Manda_Dex, Kelli Jo "HO"

BLOG CANDY TO THOSE WHO POST A LIST!!! It does not have to be as detailed as mine.

Good luck!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Love all your interesting facts! I too had a belly button ring LONG before it was the "in thing" (unfortunately after having 2 kids it is no more).
Thanks for playing along!!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, is this where I post my 7 things???? HOLY CRAP!!! If not oh well. Here goes:

I am VERY shy

I tried to break my shyness by signing up for a high school play, got the role of Nurse Kelly in (hahahahaha-brain fart, invisible bunny one...)

I lettered in every sport a female could play and started the fastpitch phenom in Pendleton as there was NO such thing and we had to play in Horse PAtstures.

I was in the Army and was sent to Desert Shield/Storm.

I worked at Wal Mart for 3 weeks (thought it's be less stressful than my normal job "choice")

I blew my knee in what would be a NFL ending career in 2001, and since I worked for the State, I'm STILL working!

I have a fear of House Mouse stamps...


Kelli Jo "HO" here! ;)

Anonymous said...

Seven things that I admit to...
1. I'm the shortest in my family of seven at 6ft.

2. For my 16th birthday my parents gave me a goat for a pet. I named him Arnie.

3. I was voted "Biggest Partier" of my Senior class in high school...don't ask.

4. I moved 5 times in 10 years after my husband and I got married. We've been married for almost 16 years now.

5. I lost three fingers in an ax accident when I was three. Two were sewn back on, one was not. I met the surgeon's son on vacation 25 years later. Small world...

6. I took seven shots of tequila when Klinger got married on the last M*A*S*H. I was at a last M*A*S*H party in college. Haven't had tequila since...not even in a margarita.

7. My brother used to make the 'Pop Tart' commercials before Milton the Toaster was invented. Just shows you how old I actually am...

Thanks for playing!
Sally

Anonymous said...

1. I did not have my frist kiss till I was a SR. in High school.
2. I have never been drunk befor.
3 I went to 3 yes 3 New Kids on the Block concerts.
4. I love to sing in the shower
5. I hate any and ALL types of sea food.
6. I love to watch QVC but have never bought a thing- just keep it on for back group noise
7. I am not a virgen - Opps oh well! No Secret there lol

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Hey Lynn - just saw that you tagged me. Be back later with some interesting facts...or maybe this is the push I needed to start a a blog...hmmm...