Sunday, April 5, 2009

Outside my comfort zone...


This Christmas (I know right before Easter.), I wanted to make something very special for my mother-in-law. She is such a special lady. She's such a family oriented person and has welcomed me into her family with open arms. I should mention she is not Tyler's mother. His father passed away many years ago. Liz has ensured that Tyler and his siblings continue to be family. We are so lucky to have her in our lives.

I love my punches and my Cuttlebug. So, I created a wintery theme just using those punches surrounding and Acrostic poem I wrote for her. Liz loves wintertime. So, I know this will be prominent in her house. It was so fun and easy to make. But, this was a challenge as this was my first attempt as creating with just punches.

So, take a chance and do something out of your comfort zone. You might find you like it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lynn, this is an awesome project! I love all the little extra added details! Hope all is well!