Tuesday, February 5, 2008

$1 Treasures




don't you love it when you find a deal that you have to shout it from the rooftops? Or in this case, you find it "Just Monkin' Round". I hit the jackpot at my local DOLLAR TREE. The cards come 3 in a package for $1. The adhesive ribbon come in 3 color combinations for $1. For $1, you get what you pay for as the sticky shows through. So, I just used some flowers and Martha Stewart $1 ric-rac I found on clearance at Mike's. The patterned paper came from the Dollar Tree. Just a package of 4x6 sheets w/ 5 patterns and 5 sheets each for...yup... A DOLLAR. Last but certainly not least, the stamps are courtesy of the $1 Studio G Easter and Valentine's Day series. Oh, one more thing, the Dollar Tree had super cute mini-albums w/cute covers and not so cute covers, but with a little thought, a great alterable item!! What $1 treasures have you found?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great finds AND cards Lynnie!!! My Mike's SUCKS no easter/V Day clear stamps for me!!! :(~

Heather said...

Great finds! I just found some St. Patty's colored self adhesive rhinestones the other day. Gotta love $1 finds!

manda_dex said...

This is actually making me want to go hit up the $ section that I have been avoiding lately!