Monday, February 18, 2008

Grand opening success...



I made it through my first Fashion Flips event yesterday. I was so busy...I didn't get really great pictures of my displays. I made my cost of my product kit plus some extra to spend on STAMPS!! WOO HOO! You'll notice on one picture (barely) tiny little purses made out of paper w/Hershey nuggets. I got the idea from SCS, but I am not sure who gets the credit. I am going to do a follow up post tomorrow w/ the fabrics from the bag selection and the purses I made out of paper that compliment them. They really are darling and easy to make. My niece Taylor made me a bunch the night before. I can't believe how easy they were...I sort of fumble with paper so small.

I have a HUGE event coming up in March with a bunch of scrappin' ladies. The display will rock the house. Oh, there will be loads of pictures then.

Be well my friends!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :)
I know the excitment you must feel - I felt that after my first few Southern Living at home Parties!
The key is haveing folks say they will host for you!
I still struggle with that!
:)
Great JOB!!!
Elizabeth

Heather said...

Awesome job Lynn!!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

LOVE those nugget purses! Cute, cute, cute!!

LynnMT0906 said...

I don't know how you can see them. I will post them closer w/the fabric later today.

Cathy said...

Congratulations on your Grand Opening!! I'm so happy for you and all that you've accomplished!! Good things happen to great people...
Hugs,
Cathy =)