Friday, February 1, 2008

Meet my friends...





Taylor, Betty, Nikki and their pal "The Signature" bag from Fashion Flips. I met them a couple weeks ago at a Fashion Flips home boutique event. I love them because they are reversible and custom designed just for me. OK, I designed a "Signature" bag with a different fabric selection, but these lovelies are just a sample of the many options Fashion Flips has to offer. Each bag is crafted with your choice of fabric (interior and exterior), handles, buckles and other embellishments at an affordable price.

Fashion Flips was started over a year ago by two women from Shrewsbury, MA. Darcy and Karen decided they wanted accessories that you couldn't find in any store. (Did I mention they also have reversible headbands and belts?) So, they started designing and crafting their own handbags. While they do not make the bags themselves anymore, Fashion Flips products are made in the USA. Being a creative person, I admire their savvy in bringing this "one-of-a-kind" concept into people's homes. Fabrics and embellishments are contantly changing to maintain the intergrity of a custom design.

Naturally, their enthusiasm rubbed off on me and I signed on as their first Design Advisor in NH. But, I don't want it to stop there. I want EVERYONE to know about Fashion Flips. I love the idea that I don't put on a demonstration. The product sells itself leaving me time to help guests design a custom accessory that reflects their individuality. One can also order online, but with a limited fabric selection. It does take 4 weeks for delivery since the bags are hand sewn to specifications.

I realize that many of you are spread across the country. If this is something you are interested in pursuing, feel free to order online and put my name in the "Comments" area. Another option, I would consider a "tour of the USA" for those who might want to host a boutique event. Still not sure, but want more information about Fashion Flips? Please contact me at my business e-mail LynnMTreadwayfashionflips@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for letting me share this opporunity with you. I will post a picture of my "Signature" bag when I receive it. I'll continue to post specials as they arise.

February: Purchase a Taylor Tote, get a FREE Pouchee. (Oh, you HAVE to check out the Pouchee/purse organizer.)
My grand opening event: February 17th, 2008.

4 comments:

Sarah/WAstamper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah/WAstamper said...

OK, tried to add to my last comment...??WTH?? Anyway, LOVE the bags! I think the paisley one is my favorite. If only I had bottomless pockets to support my stamp/basket/bag/shoe habit...Congratulations on your new adventure!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Congratulations Lynnie! :) How exciting!

Heather said...

Congrats Lynn! How exciting! Who doesn't love purses!!