Saturday, February 9, 2008

For my Valentine...


Tyler leaves for a week on business. So, we are celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow. I decided to make him a small photo keepsake with a wedding photo and our wedding song (I Could Not Ask for More by Edwin McCain) printed on the back. It's a little bigger than a wallet size, but small enough for him to travel with it. The laminator is heating up as I type. I love my A*Muse Art Stamps so much. Aren't they just adorable? Not a whole lot of embellishing needed...could have been a little steadier w/the Exacto knife, but I think the card is just darling. Where is my hubby right now...at the mall buying my card!!??!! He really is the best. I am a lucky lady.

Artwork A*Muse Art Stamps 2008

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is such an awesome idea!! Your card and the wedding insert are incredible! Gotta love Amuse! Have a great early Valentines!!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Love them both! I've gotta get those tiny hearts. Enjoy your Valentine's Day.:)

Marilyn SanClemente said...

Hey Lynn,

We were roommates at convention a few years ago!! So you got married! I would love to hear from you. My email is marilyn.sanclemente@comcast.net.

This is a great idea! I may CASE it!

Samm said...

Lovely card!!! fab!

Samm
x