Saturday, February 9, 2008

Are they not the cutest???


While searching through wedding photos sent by various family members, I found this picture of my bridal party plus one ring bearer who was happy as can be hanging with the ladies. Are they not precious? I mean... how could Tantie get married and only choose one or two of these little darlings? I could just squeeze them.

The ring bearer is my oldest and dearest friend's little boy. (His big sister is the third girl in from the right.) He preferred hanging with the ladies rather than the big boys. He's 3 1/2 in the picture. Yesterday, he celebrated his 5th birthday. His birthday request??? "Ingin (Ninja) Turtles and bad guys...I like bad guys." So, I got him a couple TMNT's w/bad guys. And he's such a sweet boy...just so long he's playing and using his imagination for the greater good...nothing wrong with being the good guy defeating the bad guys.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful picture!!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Awww, soo cute! And I love your colors, Lynn.:)