Thursday, January 31, 2008

The letter "S"...


is sassy, slinky and smart...it is curvacious and fits most anywhere. I think it might even be the second most used letter of the alphabet. Some of my most favorite words (yes, words...love them, where they came from or how a word evolved from a region...like soft drinks are called soda here in NH , but in other regions it is called "pop" or "tonic"...I mean how did THAT happen?) ANYWAY...where was I? Ah yes, my favorite "s" words, savvy, serendipity, special, succulant, supple...without "S", we wouldn't have scabs, skirts, or SHOPPING...nah...we'd find another word for that.Then, there are some of my favorite people, my sister "Sheila", my friend "Sarah", "Sue", and lest not forget "Sally"...for whom this post is really dedicated to...she's a nag when I don't post enough, supports when things don't always go my way and makes me smile each and every time we speak. We've never met face to face, but she is a soul sister through and through. So Sally, this "S" is for you coming your way in some sort of SURPRISE designed with gratitude and appreciation for your friendship. Now quit bugging about the next time I post these things take TIME!

The "S" was super easy to make...chipboard, sticky tape (red tape) and some small beads. I did use a heat tool to set the adhesive.


The big "secret" is still scheduled for tomorrow evening!! Have a great day!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw shucks...you're making me blush. Mwah! Love you, too! My favorite "S" word is smile...I love to smile, I love to see my kids smile and I love how a smile makes everyone feel. Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

Love your letter "S", just beautiful. Can't wait to find out your big secret! Have a great day!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

What a lovely letter! Looking forward to the big news tonight!