Saturday, January 19, 2008

Voila, my craft room!!

It has been a labor of love getting this space in order. As Tyler says, it is an event that happens every 3-4 months. Well, change is good. Right? I think a good purge and reorganization keeps the creativity flowing.

I am most proud of my candy stick display found at a going out of business sale. I hope to re-label the jars w/yummy candy flavors. I might change the black to "OREO" instead of "LICORICE". Not really a flavor for candy, but I certainly like it better than licorice. Oh look, I am in need of some yellow ribbon.

My other find is an old tackle box/shelf thing I found at a flea market years ago. I had other plans until my A*Muse addiction kicked in. Now, it will show off my A*Muse stamps. First order of business, dress that baby up with some paper, chipboard letters and other embellies. Make it POP.

Overall, I think each space reflects all things that are important to me. So, if this inspires you to recreate your space...think about what makes you...well...YOU!!!

Enjoy my pics. Since I cleaned up, I found some treats that need a good home. The first eight comments will receive a grab bag as a thank you.

One more thing....GO PATS!

1 comment:

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Hee, hee...do I get even more treats for leaving a comment?? You've done a great job Lynn - I can't wait to get my own craft room so that I can case all your wonderful ideas!:)