Friday, January 11, 2008

Patiently waiting for game time...


ha...that's a good one. So far, I have not bitten my nails to the bone or pulled out all my hair waiting for the big game against the Jacksonville Jaguars tomorrow night. This is such an exciting year for the New England Patriots. Yes, Tom Brady now holds the record for touchdown passes, Randy Moss most touchdown receiving passes and the Pats have scored the most points in a regular season. But, it's not over yet. Some say they've reached perfection, I believe that can only happen with a completed season and another Super Bowl trophy. So, I am taking it one game at a time...if I didn't I wouldn't be able to type...while "bald may be beautiful" I like a full head of hair.

Until game time has come and gone, I've added a poll that will stay open for the next week. Then, we'll see about a "blog candy challenge" for my creative friends out there. Hmm...maybe a dedication to my favorite football team???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just you wait! Next year the Bears are so going to be in the mix come playoffs...and WILL be a threat to your Pats! :)

LynnMT0906 said...

Wake up Sally, you're have a dream...it's not real.