Wednesday, January 23, 2008

An A*Musing afternoon...


while paying my weekly visit to The Paper Tree I was duped into taking an A*Muse class starring {creative chick} herself, Jenn Shurkus. She is native to NH, and now resides on the Cape. I mean, I really couldn't say "no." Look at the cute card I made. Made 4 others, but I am not loving my photo editing software right now. I'll make nice another day. You can see them on SCS in my gallery. One day, I will have albums available for all to view. Hmmm...I could use Photobucket...nope...slideshow mess up. So want to show you my first experience with "Fun Flock."
ANYWAY, as much as I love my Stampin' Up!, these little bears are just too darn cute. It was so simple and made me think a bit outside the box when coordinating patterns and colors. I hope everyone is having an interesting day.
Artwork A*Muse Art Stamps (c) 2008
Stamps A*Muse Art Stamps Boy/Girl Bear and Love Blooms
A*Muse Notecards
A*Muse Gingham Ribbon
Marvy Scalloped Circle Punch

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute card!!!

Cathy said...

I can see why you love those little guys!!! =)