Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ever have one of those weeks...

when you are just spinning your wheels? You have all these appointments and day-to-day tasks. You are just on the go, go, go. Then, when it is all said and done... you feel like you've accomplished NOTHING!! I've had an amazing week (except for an unpleasant trip to the dentist), so far. I've met new people and caught up with old friends. The Pats are AFC Champions and well on there way to another Super Bowl Victory. (Still, I am keeping my fingers crossed and holding my breath as usual. Don't want to get cocky. Ha...like I am a huge influence on the way they play football.) I just found out I am going to make it to a Celtics game this year and a Sox vs. Yankees in NY this summer. Sigh...there is one special thing I so want to share with all of you, but I can't reveal until February 1st.

Note to family: There are no little Treadways on the way. Geez...one track minds.

What's everyone else up to?

2 comments:

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Hee, hee...like your note to family Lynn. Can't wait to hear your big news!

Heather said...

Can't wait to hear your big news and yes, like your family I must have a one track mind too.