Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The pressure is on....


I am not talking about the New England Patriots, but my survey results, thus far, shows a demand for creative inspiration. Now, I have not had an overwhelming response, but I am motivated each day the comments I receive. I look to my SCS comrades for encouragement and get the word out. My family and friends, I hope you find some enjoyment reading my posts. I feel like I can stay connected without looking for a stamp or send a bulk e-mail that may or may not be read. While I do feel the art of letter writing is beginning to wane, a blog does keep me fresh and focused on details in my life that I may have otherwise taken for granted.


With that being said, I am responding to my public. Creatively speaking, I was enlightened by this lovely SCS sister's blog Simply Stamping. Tricia has a wonderful tutorial about coloring and shading. She truly makes this technique look easy. I think simple might be the best word to describe it. I can't wait to give it a try. Now back to that craft room...can't share ideas if I don't have the space to create.


Someone requested a picture of me. Here it is in a comfy chair from Jordan's Furniture that I hope will become a part of my home one day.

1 comment:

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Hey Lynn - that chair was made for you! Thought that was your family room till I spotted the tags on the vases.:)